World Cup 2018 period results.
• A total of 21.5 million viewer sessions / 9.8 million unique users.
• The most popular matches resulted in about 2.3 million views.
• The maximum peak load on the network was recorded as 476 Gbps.
• The highest number of viewers serviced simultaneously was 350K.
• The highest number achieved for localizing traffic, aka redirecting it from a CDN to the Teleport Media network was 81%.
• The real speed of delivery in Teleport Media's Live Streaming during the most crowded World Cup matches reached up to 6 Mbps.
• Buffering time experienced by users who were unable to use the Teleport Media for some reason averaged about 30% higher than of connected ones.
• Teleport also disabled delivery via mobile networks by default for about 30% to 40% of mobile users.